Friday, August 24, 2012

liberty coming along

Here is some video Maria shot of me today with Maddie at liberty.  I took her off-line for the first time yesterday and so far the biggest problem is just getting her to give me some space.  I have also lost her a couple of times, especially on the right side.  I'm not completely sure if I should stand up and put a bunch of pressure on her when she leaves, or if I should back up and beg her to come back.  I have been doing a little of both.  For sure, though, I need to be able to put all kinds of pressure on her and have her remain hooked up to me.  It's also going to take me a few times to get comfortable with this kind of dancing.  Gonna have to clean up my act vis-a-vis body language, that's for sure!  Right now my signals towards her are occasionally sloppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment